24 September 2023

First introduction to "The Stamp Market"

Yah it's that fab time of the year when Pinkfresh Studios has their Holiday Cards virtual event and this year they have invited Amy Yingling from The Stamp Market (TSM) to join in as well.  TSM has provided a kit for one of our 6 classes using their stamps and dies and the tutors from PFS are often using TSM cardstock. The possibility of getting cardstock from the States for me to use was not even something I considered as it was unlikely to arrive in time and the cost of shipping would be horrific, so I'm making do with what I have on my craft shelves. Amy was also working with the TSM inks which I don't own but have used similar colour in my own stash.

The wreath card was interesting its a 11" x 4-1/4" piece of card stock scored at 2-3/4" each end and then circle dies to make frames and openings plus layers of fab leaves, some stamped, some created by adding glitter to the cardstock. She had a good point  regarding making your own glitter leaves as you see all the details of the die cut rather than using glitter card stock which would only give you the outline. We've smeared some Bearly Art glue around and I've used my Ranger Distress Rock Candy for my glitter.




Supply List:
Stamps: Festive Foliage and matching dies (TSM)
Ink: Tidepool (C9), Granny Apple Green (SU!), Olive (PFS)
Paper: Neenah  #110 and Hammermill White, Crushed Curry (SU!), Ballet Slipper (C9), Glacier glitter (PFS)
Other: Champagne glitter drops (PFS), Rose Gold EP (ALT), Rock Candy glitter (RNG), foam (Scotch), circle dies (HB sweet stacks)

We were supposed to stamp inside after constructing my wreath but I cheated and stamped on a circle die cut and used some left over lefts for embellishments.





#pfcreateandconnect

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen