19 September 2023

Magical Birthday

It's my granddaughter's 4th birthday this coming Friday so I wanted to make her a very special card as she is a very special girl.

I'm rapt how the card turned out now all I need is to be able to work out how to take a decent picture of a platform pop-up card. All products used are Lawn Fawn apart from Spun Sugar distress oxide ink to sponge my clouds, Copic markers to colour, Xpress IT blending card stock to Copic colour on, Quickie glue pen to attach all the glitter plus the 2 black inks, Versafine and Memento.


 
I've used two Lawn Fawn sets with unicorns and fairies : Unicorn Picnic and Stay Magical, the sentiments came from Unicorn Picnic (magical) and Coaster Critters (have a, birthday). Stay Magical was a set I received in one of my big box events from SCT for the Lawn Fawn class and it is a flip flop of one of the unicorns and one of the fairies, plus it had the awesome (coloured) rainbow stamp too, the die-cut rainbow on the side is also part of the Cloud Wrap Around and I just used scraps of Spiffy Speckles to make my rainbow. I've used chunky glitter on the edge of my cloud wrap around and the DSP for the wrap and the pop-up platform are both from Spiffy Speckles. I've added Prisma glitter to the unicorn horns and tails plus the fairy wand.



The platform pop-up die from Lawn Fawn is true genius and it does create magic and I'd highly recommend getting one. The card actually folds down and fits in an A2 envelope (but not if you stick a rainbow on it at the top). It's also one of Lawn Fawn's easiest interactive die IMO.

Copics used: RV00, RV13, RV21, YR16, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y21, YG05, YG21, BG10, BG11, BG13, V12, V15, E21, T4

Just sharing the snap below as its kind of "artsy" with the magic appearing out of the darkness ;)


Well I hope everyone's day is magical and thanks for popping in. I've been quiet lately as 2 big virtual card making events over the next 2 weekends so been prepping and trying to tidy up my KRafty space.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen