12 September 2023

Craft along with Pinkfresh

This is the second card (finally KReated) from the August Pinkfresh Craft Alon, taught by Heather Hoffman. I blogged my first card and all the details HERE.

I'd already had the Dotted Chevron coverplate die on my wish list and it finally was in stock at my local supplier so I decided to wait and use it for the card, the same as Heather.

I really like this card with the coloured flowers and the "white" flowers mixed up, this could certainly be a repeated technique for all sorts of cards. I also like the lightly blended dotted chevron panels.



I've substituted my Farm Fresh stamp set from Pinkfresh for this card too. The only thing I would do differently next time is make sure I leave more gaps in my stamping foam so I can tuck the flowers in easier and LOL looking at the class example I was supposed to add some yellow hearts. So will add them tomorrow if I like the look of them.

Supply List:
Stamp set/dies/stencil: Farm Fresh (PFS)
Paper: Hammermill White, Chamomile (SP)
PFS Ink: Sweet Mustard, Clementine, Meadow, Grassy Knoll
Other ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne 
Other: Dotted chevron coverplate (PFS), Shaker Tag Book die set (PFS), stamping foam, gold glitter gems (Trinity Stamps), clear embossing powder

EDITED the next day: I die cut out the 2 heart shapes using the shaker tag book die as Heather did and I may prefer it clean, i.e. no hearts but this is a much better reflection of the card colours, it was obviously too dark when I snapped the other photos.



✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen