21 January 2024

AAA Cards Challenge 257: Stinking Sweet

The latest challenge at AAA Cards is "anything CAS goes" but the optional twist is Love is in the Air. My partner and I don't really do Valentine per se but we both like chocolate. I normally stir my young great nieces and send them Valentine's cards from secret admirers, one day they maybe old enough to work out it's me but for the moment I enjoy giving them a thrill.


I just love the pop of the 2 red hearts and tried to emulate that in my card design. Of course it's fortuitous that the Lawn Fawnatics latest challenge is lots of hearts ;) How perfect is that!!


I'm also going to play along with the challenge at Tic Toe Toe who have also moved to a bi-weekly challenge and have chosen the first line down on the LHS (heart, red and die cut).





Supply List:
Stamps: Scent with Love add-on (LF)
Ink: Ballet Slipper (PFS), Sparkling Rose (PFS), Poppy (C9), Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Xpress IT blending, Neenah White
Dies: Square Peek-a-boo Window (MFT)
Other: Falling Hearts stencil (LF), blending brushes (TE), Copic markers, white Gelli roll pen
Challenges: AAA#257, TTTC239LF#165

Copic Markers used:

I hope you can join us this week, you do have 2 weeks for the challenge and it's anything CAS goes with maybe the twist being added.

EDITED: 3/2/2024 my card was chosen at Tic Tac Toe as a Designer's Pick



✿Karen✿

8 comments:

  1. love your sweet card and stinker skunk ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...you make the CUTEST cards! I love your little stinker and now I must get the window die too....thanks for enabling me! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you won't regret getting that wee window die so thanks accepted

      Delete
  3. Speaking of stinking cute..your card is just that! Such an adorable Valentine! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!! i love that skunk! so adorable!! just a lovely card! thank you for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG one of my LF artists I love has visited my blog, thanks Samantha you made my day!

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen