22 January 2024

Inky Bouquet of Flowers

When I saw Just Add Ink's current challenge it really reminded of one of my loved stamp sets in my stash, which normally you colour up the flowers in multiple colours, today I coloured them with the same inks to be representative of the bunch of flowers. I didn't want a grey vase so went for a pale grey ink to stamp with and a pale aqua for the water. 

Playing with this fab vase of flowers also gives me the chance to play along with Pinkfresh Studio's monthly challenge, for January it can be any challenge from 2023; so that was an easy one to play along with as so much scope. I'll play along with April's 2023 Flower Challenge ;)



Supply List:
Stamps: Inky Bouquet and matching dies & stencils (PFS) 
PFS inks: Misty Coast, Sparkling Rose, Bubble Gum, Mint, Ocean Breeze
Other: Additional A2 layers (WF), diagonal stitched plaid BG die (PFS), Morning Mist ink (Versafine Clair), clear embossing powder, Aqua and Blossom glitter drops (PFS), 1/2" blending brushes (PFS), 1mm foam squares and foam strips, Crafty Corners


I thought the flowers looked like a shade of Bubble Gum ink and I should have just gone for that colour alone as the Sparkling Rose has dried a softer pink than I wanted but overall I'm really happy my inky bouquet is reminiscent of the JAI's fab vase of flowers. Do check out their blog they have a blog hop to celebrate 2024 challenges are now under way and some fab inspirational flowers by the DT and the participants.


Thanks for popping in and I'm sending you a "virtual" bunch of flowers to brighten your day.
✿Karen✿

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the die cut sentiment too 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki I agree the font on the sentiment is fab

      Delete
  2. Love this Karen, its so soft and delicate! Beautifully created too! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, this is such a pretty card, i love the delicate flowers with a touch of texture and beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing with Just Add Ink in out bloghop challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jan and fab challenge to start 2024 off with

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely to see you playing along, Karen. This is such a beautiful image and your colouring looks wonderful.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di and happy 2024 to you and your family

      Delete
  6. Very pretty and delicate Karen. Lovely soft flowers. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen