10 January 2024

Porcu-pine for You

This was the name of the FREE Create with Us class Jenn Shurkus and Chari Moss hosted last weekend using their 2024 Valentine Critter the porcupine, their porcupines are so cute and there's also mushrooms (which makes my heart squeal) but I also love the heart garden stencil that was part of this release. If you missed the live event the colouring guide and links to the video can be found on the Lawn Fawn blog or clicking above where I have highlighted the class. I've seen lots of cute other critters used instead of the porcupine too online.




I've pretty well followed the Class instructions apart from using my own inks as I don't own any coloured Lawn Fawn ink. I used Catherine Pooler's do-si-do (instead of Bubblegum), Cummerbund (instead of Merman). Pinkfresh Studio's Key Lime (instead of Freshly Cut Grass). Concord & 9th's Sprout (instead of Celery Stick). I'm probably a tad light with my blending on "Quill You Be Mine" and a tad dark on "Prickle my Fancy" but they seriously are such cute cards and I will enjoy giving my wee great nieces a thrill again for Valentine's but they should be able to work out this year I am their secret admirer;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen