12 January 2024

Just for You

It's a very hot day so hiding inside and thought I'd play along with CAS on Friday's current challenge "Just for You". I thought one of my favourite stamp sets Farm Fresh could make a small bunch of flowers to give to someone. I'm not a 100% sure of the final card but it's "certainly better than horrible".


I've gone for a very soft pink look but maybe it's a bit too monochromatic. I also sponged the edge of the milk urn with Cherry Blossom ink as well to add a hint of pink. I'm probably not clean and simple enough for a CAS challenge but that's what is fun, you can misbehave a wee bit when you're not the DT and just be inspired by the challenge, but I feel I have lots of empty space on my card as I like it and I have another birthday card for 2024 in my stash. Hope you have time to join in too otherwise click on the links and see what everyone came up with.

Supply List:
Stamps: Farm Fresh (PFS) and coordinating dies
Ink (all PFS): Warm Buff, Doe, Cherry Blossom, Begonia, Sunkissed, Mimosa, Waterfall, Turquoise, Soft Freesia, Hydrangea, Sage, Eucalyptus
Paper: Neenah Natural White (cream) #110, Petal Pink (SU!), Hammermill white 
Dies: Rounded & Braided Rectangles (PFS), Fancy Tags (CTMH)
Other: Bakers Twine; white and ?Calypso Coral (SU!), Pink Opalescent sequins (SP), foam squares (SP)
Challenge: CAS on Friday #274




✿Karen✿

2 comments:

  1. I love the monochrome look this beautiful card shows! Soft, feminine and very elegant. The recipient will definitely feel very special ! The sentiment on the little tag adds the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannelie such kind words, I really appreciate that.

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen