19 January 2024

Keeping it CAS for Winter

I am absolutely delighted to be CAS on Friday Guest Designer for their Winter Challenge.

Unlike the Northern Hemisphere it's gloriously sunny and "too hot" for me at the moment as I have been camping at the beach and away from home and my craft room. So my card became a very clean and VERY simple card so I could join in with the fun. 

It's obviously Winter for the majority as Simply Clean and Simple's January Challenge optional twist is Winter cards as well.

This is actually a really easy card which you could mass produce too. I have layered up 2 die-cuts under the glittery one to give it a bit of dimension as well


Supply List:
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: Ballet Slipper (C9), Purple Posy (SU!), Glacier glitter (PFS)
Dies: Let it Snow (Tonic Studios), Arch Snow Globe (ME - tree), A2 Layering (WF)
Other: White Pearl Hero Paste (HA), Snow Flurries BG stencil (LF)

EDITED: 2/2/2024 My card was chosen as the winner at Simply Clean and Simple for January.



✿Karen✿

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the soft colours on your trees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy, I felt like soft was more CAS but was rapt how it turned out as was time-poor

      Delete
  2. Beautifully created! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Clean & Simple Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen