14 April 2024

AAA Card Challenge 263: For the Bride

Hi everyone it's time for a new challenge at AAA Cards and anything CAS goes but with an optional twist ; wedding or anniversary. Even though I don't have a wedding coming up it's good to be prepared and I knew I had a lovely stamp just right. The bride stamp comes from a long retired stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Wondrous Moments.

I've stamped off the edge with Smoky Slate ink (SU!) , which I always think is the closest ink I own to silver that is not silver. I've trimmed off 1/4" of 2 sides to make the image pop a bit more and then 3 tiny gems in a row to complete the card. How easy is that!! Only 3 supplies needed (excluding basic tools, glue and paper).






Well I hope you can join in with us this week but as always do check out the inspiration on the blog at AAA Cards Challenge.


✿Karen✿

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous in all it's style and elegance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks was very proud of myself in being so minimal this week!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card, love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francesca been wanting to use it for a long time

      Delete
  3. Great elegant card...love how simple it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen