5 April 2024

Rainy Days

Addicted to CAS latest challenge is "Rain"; Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is "Whatever the Weather" and Simply Clean and Simple's April challenge "Weather" is the optional theme.

I thought I would play with a stamp set that I bought last year and hadn't played with but in the end I only used the sentiment as I liked how clean and simple it was and IMO the sentiment and the ink blended rain was all I needed.



Supply List:
Stamps: Rainy Days (ME), My Monthly Hero Feb. 2017 (HA)
Ink: Distress Oxides - as above, Versafine Nocturne Clair, Versamark
Paper: Neenah Solar White #80lb and #100lb
Dies: Just Stitched Double Rectangles (LF), A2 Layers (WF)
Other: White and Clear EP, blending brushes (TE)



EDITED 18/4/25: My wee card was chosen as the Addicted to CAS's winner for this challenge, which was a lovely surprise to see when I'm catching up on my blog reading in my PJs on Sunday morning!



✿Karen✿

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card - love the rain too. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job of ink blending. Love the ombre look and the double-stitched rectangle frame. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen