9 April 2024

"Bamboo" wishes you a Happy Birthday

A couple of my favourite challenge sites would like Spring flowers; at Seize the Birthday they are the optional twist and they are also wanted at Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge.

 Bamboo's  really big gerbera would be my perfect birthday flower I would like to receive. Bamboo is a really old stamp set that I picked up early 2010's when I was first introduced to Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, and the stamp set is also a Crafter's Companion product and amazingly I see it is still available in some stores.

I've stamped her up on Neenah Solar white 80lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Copic coloured her up. I stamped a generic Happy Birthday sentiment from To the Wise One (HB).

I've used a wee sentiment from the Bamboo set and another butterfly to stamp inside my card.

Copics used (darkest >> lightest):
Greys: W9/7/6; W3/1/00
Pinks: RV13/21/10
Yellows: Y19/15/11
Browns: E37/33
Greens: YG09/05


Thanks for popping in.
✿Karen✿

4 comments:

  1. This is darling as can be and colored just perfectly! I am a huge panda fan and this card just makes me smile. Thanks for linking up at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen