12 April 2024

Spring Flowers anyone??

I'm absolutely delighted to be the Guest Designer for CAS on Friday's latest challenge which is SPRING.

I actually don't have a lot of small flowers but thought it might be time to get out an old favourite the gnomie with a bunch of "Spring Flowers" from Hanging with My Gnomies (MFT). This wee gnomie always makes me smile so hopefully whoever receives the card feels the same.

As this is a CAS challenge I went for stamping directly onto Neenah card stock so I could Copic colour up the image. Then adding a mask to the gnome. I used a die cut out square to make a mask so I could do some simple ink blending through with Twisted Citron and Salvaged Patina Distress inks (RNG).


I've coloured my wee gnomie up with the following colours (darkest > lightest):
Skin: E13/93/00
Beard: W3/1/0
Clothes: YR02/61/20; Y19; W9/5/3
Flowers: Y19/08/02; R22, YG23


I just wanted to add a generic sentiment as it's now Fall down under and definitely not Spring, so I thought this wee sentiment from Butterfly Kisses (LF) was appropriate. 

So what do you think of when you think of Spring?? I think of flowers but the team at CAS on Friday would love you to join in and show us what Spring means to you.



✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen