28 April 2024

AAA Card Challenge 264: Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone it's time for another fun sketch this week at AAA Cards and if I'm honest I've emulated the sketch pretty good IMO. It reminded me of a wreath with a wee butterfly. So that's what I have created.

I'd forgotten how much fun or how effective it is using Gina K's Wreath Builder system. I have to be honest this is the first time I've done an A2 panel rather than a square. Gina has a video showing how to create an A2 Card which you can watch HERE if you're like me and have her wreath builder. Also I blogged HERE how you could make a wreath without a wreath builder.

I used the 4" template for my wreath builder and chopped a 1/4" of each side of an A2 panel. I also lightly blended Ocean Breeze on my wee butterfly die-cut. 

Supply List:
Stamps: Original Wreath Builder (GKD)
Ink: Ocean Breeze (PFS), Mint (PFS), Versafine Clair Nocturne
Other: Intricate mini butterflies dies (Memory Box), Aqua Glitter drops (PFS)


Definitely check out the fab cards from the Design Team and others , I am always constantly amazed at what clever concepts my fellow DT came up with for the sketches. Hopefully something will "turn on a light bulb" and inspire you to play along too. Just a reminder AAA Cards is a CAS challenge site:


Well I hope you have time to join in with us, as always you have 2 weeks to play along. I'm also playing along with the Colorful Options challenge for April which is PASTELS, so I feel my colours are cool pastels.

✿Karen✿

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card and such a sweet sentiment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maaike for popping in and as always your positive encouragement and support.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen