19 January 2023

Captive Charms

I am always happy when I finish my last month's colouring class at Kit and Clowder only a few days late but really rapt with this class it's been a while since I've done skin and hair and a wee bit rusty but that is why you do a class to learn and practice.The class was broken down into 4 chapters and I have snapped my progress along the way. The original image was designed by Lee Holland.






I decided I had made her a kiwi fire princess as I seem to have given her a koru in her hair ;) She now has pride of place on my display stand until I complete my next image.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen