30 January 2023

So Dam Cute

This is the name of Jenn Shurkus's new virtual class. Some simple colouring and I really liked the Kraft cardstock with the stenciled background (I used my Flirty Flamingo from SU! on Strathmore Bristol Smooth). I have pretty much followed along otherwise what Jenn did in the class though I probably added a darker shadow to my beaver.




Supply List:
Stamps and matching dies: Wood You Be Mine (LF), So Dam Much (LF)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso (SU!), Xpress IT blending
Paper: Kraft (SU!), Strathmore Bristol Smooth, Neenah White #110
Dies: Heart Garland Backdrop: Portrait (LF)
Other: Foam strips (SU!), Birch tree stencils (LF), blending brushes (TE), Quickie glue pen (sakura), Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU!), Copics, Nuvo crystal glaze
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen