24 January 2023

White on White

AAA card challenges has an interesting challenge which is easy but at the same time quite hard. I also wanted to make a card I would use and be proud to give it to someone.



I love their challenges as you have 2 weeks to play along so plenty of time to have a go. You might surprise yourself with "hey that's actually quite an effective card", even if you don't have a go check out the challenge for some cool inspiration from the DT and those of us that rose to the challenge!

Here's my card and look no stamps used at all!



Supply List:
Paper: Neenah White #110, white glitter from my stash ?American Crafts
Dies: Thanks scallop border (SSS), Spring foliage (PPP)
Other: thin foam squares (SP)
Challenge: AAA #232

Last but not least you know what is more challenging than the challenge is taking a photo of a WHITE card, it's actually very hard to do well.

EDITED: Yippee my card was chosen as a "runner-up" for the challenge.



✿ Karen ✿

4 comments:

  1. Nice use of dies! Thanks for sharing your work with us on the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Karen! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards. I hope you'll join us in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    Ps. I agree taking the picture was harder than the challenge itself ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I am not alone then Jane when I photograph white

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen