8 January 2023

My Christmas mail

I've been wanting to share my homemade Christmas cards I received before I started my new stamping year. My best friend swore she posted my card away Monday 19th December but irrespective of what the NZ Post website says (I think they say the cut off was Dec 23) my card didn't turn up till yesterday the 7th of January. But here they are in no particular order and it's not unsurprising as most of my stamping friends I have discovered through SU!, that the majority of my cards were SU!

I hope SU! gives my stamping friends some prettier colours next year in their DSP, this years offering were a bit dull. But even so I am very thankful someone took the effort to make and send me a card.










Which one is your favourite?? I actually like them all so thank you if you were kind enough to send me a card. It certainly brightens my day when I receive them.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen