5 February 2023

Hearts and hugs

I really like my new "Quilted Hearts Backdrop: Portrait" coverplate die from Lawn Fawn and when I saw on my Instagram feed they were giving away "randomly" another really cool coverplate die, it was time to stop doing lessons from last year's box and have some fun with some new Lawn Fawn goodies for me that I have purchased and never used until now. I hope the lucky recipient of my card will feel loved and thought of.


I die cut out my Peekaboo Back Drop and then attached it to the back of the pink hearts front panel with removable tape and then added wee drops of glue and reattached all the panels I had die cut out as I didn't want to see "white" peeking through my hearts.

I then Copic coloured some cute little images and only used a few colour combos with my colouring to add some cohesion as quite a lot going on. I really like a palish pink with Kraft so overall I am really happy with the card.

Copics used (darkest  >> lightest shade):
Bunny: E02/00
Fox: E19/YR27/YR14 
Squirrel: YR27/24/23/21
Mice: W6/4/2/0
Flower petals and butterfly: E04/00
Leaves: YG45/41
RV10 used for noses, cheeks and inner ears
E00 used for tummy, tail tip and fox muzzle

Other Supplies:
Stamps and matching dies (all LF): Happy Hugs, Butterfly Kisses, Dandy Days
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Xpress IT blending card stock, Ballet Slipper (C9), Kraft (SU!), Neenah White #110 for my base card
Other: Peekaboo Backdrop (LF), Quilted Heart Backdrop: Portrait (LF), stamping foam squares (SP), Copics, white gelli roll pen (Sakura), Bearly Art glue

There's still a few days to join in with the Instagram challenge using Lawn Fawn products and the hashtag #lfshareasmile

Good luck should you enter too.



"We are so excited to share the love with a XOXO Backdrop giveaway! Just tag Lawn Fawn and use the hashtag #lfshareasmile on any card made with Lawn Fawn products to enter the giveaway. Winners will be randomly chosen from Instagram on February 7th!! We will also be posting some of your wonderful cards on our stories!!"

Happy dance here I was actually chosen to be one of the random winners.


 

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen