13 February 2023

Oh Hey (again)

I loved my Oh Hey stencils from Concord and 9th that I blogged about the other day and I thought they would be perfect for the latest challenge at Just Add Ink which is a colour combo: Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis and Polished Pink.

After making the card I think the title of my blog post should be:

Oh Hey you missed out on the coolest stencil ever! But guess what C9 just released a SENDING HUGS one which is identical to all intents and purposes except it says sending hugs, check it out HERE.

Or it could also say, Oh Hey the 70s are calling as this card with that colour combo has a real retro vibe to it.



Supply List:
Concord and 9th: Oh Hey Bundle (exclusive for SCT)
Stampin' Up!: Tahitian Tide ink, Orchid Oasis ink, Polished Pink ink and card stock, Magenta Madness enamel dots
Other: Blending brushes (TE), embossing buddy, Alabaster white EP (BM), Make Art Station (RNG)


Well it's a very gloomy day, wet, raining and windy here but so far, so good Cyclone Gabrielle is not hitting us too hard in the Waikato. Hoping my fellow kiwis further North and East are faring well.

EDITED: My card received an honourable mention and these kind comments from the DT.
Here's what some of the design team had to say...

An awesome stencil and such a fun card.

Crisp-clean-bold & beautiful! Love that stencil in the challenge colours.

Fabulous layering and use of simple embellishments to offset the large sentiment.


✿ Karen ✿

2 comments:

  1. I agree - this is a really cool stencil. It looks fabulous in these colours. So bold, So beautiful!! Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a "cool baby" stencil! I love how this week's colours really make the layers of the letters pop! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen