11 February 2023

EZCZ

My Concord and 9th class from the #sctccdfall 2022 was taught by the fabulous Cathy Zielske aka CZ Designs.

I zoomed through the class today as we had 4 fab stencils to make a big Oh Hey and then it had a matching die-cut, so we could pop it up. These cards were so Cathy  with great graphic design making the "triangle" for the embellishments, using enamel dots, die cut pieces to give a dry-embossed look and flowers.

They all look sensational and were quick and easy.

Concord and 9th were very generous with our kit swag; we received the 4 Oh Hey stencils, greeting stamps and wafer dies. Mini ink cubes in Grapefruit, Sorbet, Poppy, Aqua Sky, Oceanside and Midnight. Plus Dove, Aqua Sky and white cardstock and matching enamel dots.


The 3 cards together:


The first card  used all 4 stencils starting with Grapefruit >  Oceanside > Sorbet > Poppy inks. Grapefruit ink has been splattered on the card base too. A few white enamel dots for our "boop" moments.


A more masculine theme using all the blues and only 3 layers starting with Aqua Sky > Midnight > Oceanside.


The last card is my favourite with all the peach inks and I love the white flower accents. Again we only used 3 stencils starting with Grapefruit > Poppy > Sorbet. We have made our own sorbet card stock for the banner using a scrap of white card stock and the ink left on our bending brush.


Anyhow what cool cards I love them, they are so happy and bright. Cathy was fun and sang silly ditties to us so I'm looking forward to her next class at the Spring event which is now approximately 6 weeks away. I also now only have 3 more classes to go from this event which is great but also sad, so I am very pleased I have the Spring event to look forward too and if I am lucky a Crop and Create with Pinkfresh Studios in 2 weeks time but I fear that class kit is stuck with German customs.

#cropandcreatedelivered #SCTbigboxevent
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen