24 February 2024

Pinkfresh Create and Connect Virtual Cardmaking Feb 2024

Wow it's time for another fab and fabulous Virtual 2-day Cardmaking event with Pinkfresh Studio to start in less than 24 hours. I'm joining a few crafty friends in Auckland so hope to get 4 of the 6 classes completed. Pinkfresh Studio (PFS) have collaborated again; this time with Pretty Pink Posh (PPP).

This time the presenters are Lea and Heather from Pinkfresh Studios, Mindy Eggen representing PPP. They are also joined by some of the fab PFS design team Anett Gelencser, Yana Smakula and Jennifer McGuire, what a rock star line up.

I've had my beautiful box for quite awhile, so much so I lost all the goodies and homework a few weeks ago and went into a blind panic as I had put it away somewhere safe but luckily I found where I was keeping it safe - under my splat box. The joys of working and storing stuff in a tiny space!

The box inside the brown box was beautiful and so full the magnetic closure was struggling to keep it all closed.


Opening the box up, the instruction booklet and every class bagged up plus "our essentials/extras in another zip bag".

Spreading out:

Sneak peeks of some of the cards:

Well this event with PFS (whilst I still have room to fit in a bit more into my shelves) is one virtual card making class and kit I wouldn't miss as it's great value and always stunning cards and stamps and coverplate dies and etc etc.....

Hope you all have a fab krafty weekend too and I'll catch up next week with some fab, fabulous cards to share.

#pfcreateandconnect
✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen