17 August 2022

Black and White with a Pop of Colour

Is the challenge from The Paper Players this week and CAS On Friday wants us to use enamel dots so I thought these challenges work perfectly together.


This card came together really easily and I love the pop of pink with the black and white. I masked off an area and then ink blended with my Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Worn Lipstick distress oxide inks. I was trying to make an Ombre look but they're all quite strong pinks.

I have die cut out a 2nd sketched bouquet to add just a tad of dimension.


Supply List:
Stamps: Sketchbook Bouquet  and matching die (TE), Free as a Bird (SU! - sentiment)
Inks: Versafine Clair Nocturne, Versamark
Distress Oxides: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Worn Lipstick
Paper: Lavinia Multifarious Smooth and Supreme white, scrap of black
Other: Farm Fresh Holiday gem stickers (Honey Bee), black gingham ribbon (SU!), Alabaster White EP (Brutus Monroe), masking tape (CTMH), mini stamping dimensional to pop under the end of the sentiment, blending brushes (TE)
Challenges: CAS on Friday #237 - enamel dots, PP604



Thanks for popping in and I hope your day is going rosily!

EDITED: My card made the CUT ABOVE at the Paper Players.


✿ Karen ✿

4 comments:

  1. This is truly a beauty! You used those beautiful florals perfectly with that gorgeou background, and the enamel dots add just the right bit of embellishment! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnne it really was a fun challenge

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Karen! That little pop of pink is perfection. Thanks so much for joining us this week and playing along with my color challenge over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anne Marie for the fun challenge - I really enjoyed it!

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen