30 August 2022

Get well card

I have to admit I haven't really made a get well card before but I have had a set in my stash that I bought as I loved the fun animal images and thought that if I needed a "get well card" they would be perfect. The problem was which one to choose. 

My granddaughter Indie has her 3rd birthday coming up and she loves giraffes, so I chose the giraffe image for today's card so I could practice my colouring in case I use a giraffe image for her card. 

I am playing along with the latest challenges at AAA CAS challenge which has a moodboard for our inspiration this week.



I have Copic coloured up the giraffe on Xpress-IT blending card stock and these are the main colours used for the giraffe's body and spots.




Supply List:
Stamps: Back on your Feet (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Master Layout 2 (GKD) - I used the non stitched rectangle as a CAS challenge.
Paper: Xpress-IT, Neenah Solar White #110
Other: Copic markers
Challenge: AAA #222

This image just makes me smile and hopefully if I ever need a card to send to someone it will make them smile too.

It made the DT smile too as I was chosen in the top 3 cards for the challenge.


✿ Karen ✿

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Karen. Lovely colouring and great CAS design. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tristan great challenge so good to join in

      Delete
  2. Oh poor thing, he must have a sore throat. Great CAS design, and beautiful colouring! I love it! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards, hope to see you in future challenges too! Take care and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen