26 August 2022

Favourite bunch of flowers

Flicking through my flower stamp sets for the current Less is More challenge it was hard to pick one flower as my favourite and then I saw a Dylusions stamp set for Journaling by Dyan Reavley (Anatomy of a Journal Page).



I thought this is just perfect; as all flowers are my favourites. I have coloured the flowers up with a mixture of Karin Pro markers and Zig real color brush markers. I have stamped the image in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and then clear embossed it. The base card is Tim Holtz's watercolour paper and the fab sentiment is from Up the Happy (Essentials by Ellen).




Well I hope you have a little fun today!
✿ Karen ✿

6 comments:

  1. Saw this card at the LIM challenge and really liked it. Stopped by to say how pretty I think it is xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarn I really liked the bright and cheery colours too - thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. Super make and fab colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super set of wonderfully coloured flowers, a great CAS OLC. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen