28 August 2022

Pretty in Pink

The challenge at Addicted to CAS this week is PINK. I thought about a flower but settled on the soft rabbit from Sweet Little Something (SU!) which has 3 layers for the challenge.


I also used my Pinkfresh Studio inks as they have a range of pinks and I used the 3 lightest (there is one darker).



The card came together very quickly and would look equally as delightful in blue or some other appropriate baby colour. I also discovered not all stitched rectangle dies are the same, the one I have used has a smaller and more frequent stitch and I really like it.

Supply List:
Stamps: Sweet Little Something (SU!)
Ink: Ballet Slipper, Sparkling Rose, Bubble Gum (all PF)
Dies: Master Layouts 2 (GKD) 
Paper: Neenah Solar White
Other: MISTI stamping platform, wet glue

Well I am very happy with my soft and cuddly rabbit and next time someone asks me for a baby card I am prepared as long as it's a girl!

✿ Karen ✿

2 comments:

  1. Oh my what a gorgeous card I simply adore your rabbit. The layering is awesome and just perfect for our pink challenge at ATCAS. Thank you so much for playing along with this cutie.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Baileyrosy it is certainly cuddly looking

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen