10 August 2022

Another Toi Toi beach sunset card

Time out Challenge have a fab image as our inspiration this week to play along with :




And I knew my very old rubber stamp from Rubbadubbadoo would be just perfect. I recently blogged using this stamp HERE and interestingly enough I went off to the Rubbadubbadoo website and the stamp is still available to purchase and yes it is called Toi Toi (large). If you're interested in getting your own stamp you can click HERE to see it at Rubbadubbadoo.





I emboss resisted this card two times. I first stamped the toi toi image on with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and then added clear embossing powder and heat set it. I then made a mask using a border die. I then stamped the Gentle Waves stamp set with Versamark.  I then used ICE embossing powder which is a very old product from SU! which at the time we all believed to be a mixture of clear EP and dazzling diamonds glitter, but I think it makes good waves.

I then created my background with the mask and its reverse using distress oxide inks. I white embossed my sentiment on a scrap of black card stock and fussy cut it out.

Supply List:
Stamps: Toi Toi (Rubbadubbadoo), Gentle Waves background (SU!), Rain or Shine (HA - sentiment)
Ink: Versamark, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Distress Oxides: Antique Linen, Shaded Lilac, Dried Marigold, Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral, Tumbled Glass
Paper: Lavinia Multifarious white for the blending on, Calypso Coral (SU!), Basic Black (SU!) SSS white #120
Other: White, clear and ICE embossing powders. mini stampin' dimensionals, landscape borders die (Wplus 9), Gina K masking paper, A2 layering dies (Waffle Flowers), blending brushes
Challenges: Time Out 219 - Photo Prompt


Thanks for popping in. 

Edited Really happy to report my card got "Honours"



✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen