30 August 2022

Festive Reindeer Wee Gal

These tiny wee pure innocence girls from My Favorite Things I think are just adorable and they are fun and easy to colour up with my Copics. I just recently scored from Krafters Cart in Auckland MFT's PI Reindeer Games, I think this stamp is an old one as only a few stores around the world still stock it and even fewer have it's matching die. I was keen to try it out ASAP to see what my fussy cutting was like for it and even if I say so myself it is fine and I won't attempt to get the matching die unless MFT re-releases it "from the vault".

A couple of my favourite challenge sites had just the right challenge to use my stamp; The Paper Players had a sketch and Time Out Challenges wanted "festive" so hopefully I have filled the brief for both.


Supply List:
Stamps: PI Reindeer Games (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Xpress-IT blending, Neenah Solar White, Garden Green (SU!), Sweetest Christmas DSP (SU!)
Other: Copic Markers, foam squares
Challenges: Paper Players 604, Time Out 221





Yah another Christmas card made, I know who is getting this card already!

✿ Karen ✿

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, We love having you play along at The Paper Players! Your sweet PI girl looks so cute with this sketch. I love the papers you picked too. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Cindy and thank the "team" for the sketch that pulled it all together so easily

      Delete
  2. Oh, Karen! This little "reindeer girl" is absolutely adorable! The candy cane paper was the perfect choice to use with her. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really adorable. Love that sweet girl. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Karen! That little gal is so cute with her colorful Christmas lights. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players! I'm so happy you had fun with my sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great and fun X-mas card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen