5 August 2022

Creating a rainbow of clouds

Is really easy if you use MFT stamps cloud and rolling cloud stencil and I own both so I have 8 sides so no cleaning between blending. I wanted a wee card for my great niece Grace who has just turned 1 & I also used my Hippo Happiness stamp set and matching die from SU!




 I used Pinkfresh studio inks for the hippo and balloons : Rocky Slope, Ballet Slipper, Bubble Gum, Grassy Knoll, Sunshine and Candy Violet.

Distress Oxides used were Spun Sugar, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac.

I just used one of SU! wee notecards as I thought that was an appropriate sized card for the wee hippo.

I don't think my clouds were perfect but it's the first time I have done a multi-coloured array of clouds and I loved it. So many happy returns wee Grace.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen