29 August 2022

Happy Father's Day

I'm playing along with the latest colour challenge as Just Add Ink. The colours screamed masculine to me and it's Father's Day in NZ come Sunday so I used that for my inspiration for my card today.


Supply List (all SU!):
Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Inks: Old Olive
Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pacific Point
Dies: Best Plaid Builder, Tasteful Labels
Other: Dimesionals
Challenge: JAI #618



This is a great colour combo for a masculine card and the Plaid Builder die made making a card very easy.
✿ Karen ✿

4 comments:

  1. Great Fathers Day card Karen. Great layers and interesting shapes. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great Father's Day card Karen! I love how the Plaid dies create such a detailed pattern. So nice to see you at Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats really kind thank you very much Jan

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen