15 May 2023

AAA Card Challenge is having their 9th birthday!

This is one of my favourite challenge sites as personally I really like CAS cards. Doing CAS is very easy but making it POP is the real challenge. You need lots of  "clean" space with minimal embellishments and layers.

I just had to add a "wobble" to my llama piñata as it is a "party celebration". If I am honest it took me longer to find where I'd stored the bag of them; as I bought them over 5 years ago and never used them until today but it's so fun I'm going to load a video of me playing with it, which is also a first for me.

The colours of the pink inks I have used today sound like they are good enough to eat and drink at the party too.



And wait for it MY FIRST VIDEO and we have "action, wobble"



Supply List:
Stamps (all LF): Year Seven - piñata/sentiment, Really High Five - sprinkles, Wood You Be Mine - bow 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Clair Nocturne, Spun Sugar distress oxide (RNG), Pink Lemonade (C9), Bubblegum (PFS)
Paper: Hammermill 100lb, Xpress IT blending
Copics: RV10/11/12/14/17/19
Other: Prisma glitter (LF), Stardust stickles (RNG), white Gelli roll 10 pen (Sakura), Quickie glue pen (Sakura), black glaze pen (Sakura), circle stencil - used as a mask (TE), blending brush (TE), Action Wobbles (Hampton Art)
Challenges: AAA Cards #240




So Happy 9th birthday AAA, eat cake and be merry! Do check out the fab cards from the DT and if you have time, have a go it maybe worthwhile as Maaike from the DT is kindly offering a gift card to one lucky entrant, I'm not sure if is random winner or you have to "win the challenge" but I like to play along anyhow so it's still a win for me.

EDITED 4/6/23: Very honoured to be chosen as part of the top four, what fab cards everyone made to celebrate the milestone. 


✿ Karen ✿

12 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, I love wobblers just as much as glitter and pink! Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Maaike I do enjoy your challenges which is why I enter if I can

      Delete
  2. I love this wobbly llama, and your beautiful shaded colouring. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol and appreciated coming from another kiwi

      Delete
  3. How cute is that?? The "wobbling" (?) llama is beautiful AND adorable. Thank so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michal it's funny how you buy stuff and never use it but I wanted to "party" as it was a celebration and then it was like WOW that is actually really cool!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria that's a bit how I feel too, so that is so lovely of you to feel the same <3

      Delete
  5. That wobbly llama is wonderful! And I love the soft background you created for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, first time using a wobble but won't be my last

      Delete
  6. This is such a super fun card!!! I love your pink, wobbling, sparkling, llama pinata!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen