26 May 2023

Dry embossing with CAS on Friday

CAS on Friday has a fab and easy challenge to do some "Embossing", it can be dry or heat embossing plus it should be CAS (clean and simple).

I am very thrilled to be a guest designer this week. It's been quite a while since I have used an embossing folder and I had a lot of ideas but decided to not make a white card and to make my "white space" Crushed Curry and add a few bees and a wee hexagon shaker, I love how it all turned out and you forget how fab embossing folders really are and how much dimension they can add to a card, this really old Hexagon folder is long retired from Stampin' Up!. Googling, it looks like it was released about 2014 but it's still a goodie and it's not 3D and doesn't need any fancy set-up, so easy to use.


Supply List:
Stamps: Bee Yourself (SSS)
Ink: Memento Black, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Crushed Curry (SU!), Black, Neenah Natural White, XpressIT blending
Dies: Bee Yourself (SSS), Honeycomb shaker (LF)
Other: Sequins for Everything (SU!), stamping foam (SP), Honeycomb textured impressions EF (SU!), Quickie glue pen (Sakura), Prisma glitter (LF), white gelli roll 10 pen (Sakura)


Copics (darkest >> lightest)
Gold: YR04, Y17, Y11
Black: W6/3/2
Wings: BG11/10
Cheeks: RV10


Well I hope you can join in with the fun but do check out what the other DT and entrants come up. One of the things I really love about being a guest designer is I don't know what the rest of the DT are doing either, so it's great fun to see what everyone else comes up with.


Thanks for buzzing in, have a fab day.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen