25 May 2023

Another pink card

I may need intervention, I 've never made so many pink cards as I have lately but I wanted to share the pink fairy wings from my Copic 101 class with Jenn Shurkus plus one of Stampin' Up! new refresh colours Bubble Bath, which I think works so well with my pink fairy :) I don't like to share colouring combos when I take a paid class but I don't think Jenn will mind me sharing the wing colour which is RV0000 and RV10. I am enjoying Jenn's approach to colouring images for cards, it is fun, easy and whimsical and I have never ever seen pink wings before, so innovative too.

I also wanted to play along with The Paper Players current challenge to have just one image i.e. my fairy and be CAS. The fairy image comes from my workbook for my class and was commissioned by Jenn for the class and all are drawn by Angie Blom. 



Supply List:
Dies: The Magic Is In You Phrase (PFS), Folk Edge rectangle (PFS), Heart Garden border (LF)
Paper: Neenah Solar White, What's Sewing On DSP (LF), Bubble Bath (SU!), Pearlescent Vellum (LF)
Other:  Prisma glitter (LF), white gelli roll pen (Sakura), Nuvo glitter gloss pen, Snowflake Pops of Color (SBC), Copic markers, foam squares (SP)
Challenge: PP641




My photo doesn't do justice to how cute this is or how fabulous the pearlescent vellum is from Lawn Fawn but I love it and my pink card! There's 2 more days to play along with the challenge if you have some free time or just check out all the inspiration.

✿ Karen ✿

6 comments:

  1. Karen your little fairy is adorable and beautifully coloured - sounds like this was a fun class! I'm loving all the pink too. Thanks for playing along with my CAS challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, your card is so sweet and will certainly brighten someone's day. Your little pink fairy is adprable.I really like the raised lettering and the embossed edge. Thanks for taking part in The Paper Players challenge this week. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is such a sweet card! Your little fairy is adorable and beautifully colored, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen