10 May 2023

Monochromatic Unicorn

Is this even possible?? I'll let you be the judge of that after seeing my wee one. I wanted to play along with Addicted to CAS's latest challenge which is "monochrome". I appreciate a Challenge which actually makes you think outside the box and if nothing else do check out the DT's work and the other entrants as there's some really cool cards/ideas for future cards on display.

I've used 5 blends of pale pink Copics to make my stripes (darkest  >> lightest):
  • R01/00 
  • R12/11
  • R21/20
  • R32/30
  • R43/22

Supply List:
Stamps and Dies: A Little Sparkle (LF), My Rainbow (LF)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Versafine Nocturne Clair, Pink Lemonade (C9)
Paper: Neenah Solar White #110, Xpress IT blending 
Other: Quickie glue pen (Sakura), Prisma glitter (LF), 1mm square foam (SP)
Challenges: Addicted to CAS #237


Well I think a monochromatic pink rainbow is still very pretty and I hope I have bought a little sparkle into your day. Thanks for visiting.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen