8 July 2023

Another Platform Card

Lawn Fawn have the most fabulous interactive dies and my friend Sarah and myself both think the pop up platform is the "bees knees" it's actually really easy and packs a real wow.

So I had to laugh that Jenn Shurkus gave us all the bits cut out to make one including the new pop-up clouds and cloud wrap around. Lawn Fawn donated for our Retreat Kit the Better Day set which I thankfully didn't own and isn't that wee bunny just adorable.

Now if someone could help me photograph a pop-up platform card I would be rapt but it folds down so you can post in a standard envelope.





✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen