30 July 2023

Craft Roulette #173 and #174

Not sure what happened last weekend but I didn't share my submission for episode 173 maybe as we had friends staying so all a bit of a rush job. This week I've ended up with a very busy card as I decided I wanted fairy wings and because I wanted a circle "die-cut" because of the roulette spin, it is all a bit busy but I'm still pretty happy how it looks. It is magical. It's a foggy  cold day in Hamilton today so not the best picture  but determined not to forget this week. 


Looking at the parameters wings and Wizard of Oz I decided fairies with paper dresses made from some old gingham DSP from SU! (?Balmy Blue). Googling what are Wizard of Oz colours it seemed Dorothy had a blue gingham dress and then there were regions and colours; blue (Munchkins), yellow (Winkies), red (Quadlings), green (Emerald City) and purple (Gillikins), It's actually quite fascinating as it's all at the back of my memory somewhere plus of course the yellow brick road.

Supply List:
Stamps (all LF): Fairy Friends, Gleeful Gardens (snail), All the Clouds (clouds)
Inks: Buttercup (C9), Harbor (C9), Parsley (C9), Poppy (C9), Memento Tuxedo black
Paper: Neenah White and Xpress IT blending card stock
Other: Circle die (HB), Geotiles embossing folder (SP), Signo white gel pen, Prisma glitter (LF), grass stencil (LF), Copic markers, Everyday sentiment banners (LF)



Last week's episode I created a card not really me but both Pete and myself ended up saying that is was rather cool as quite tranquil.


Supply List:
Stamps: Oceanfront (SU!), sentiment ?came from a Pinkfresh Studio set
Inks (all PFS): Mint, Sky Blue, Warm Buff, Metropolis
Paper: Countryside Inn 12 x 12" DSP (SU!), Not Quite Navy (SU!), light brown woodgrain (LF)
Other: Stitched rectangle die (LF), shadow box card theater add-on (LF), painted texture embossing folder (SU!)


✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen