18 July 2023

My ATC cards for Craftirific 2023

This is an annual retreat where some crafty gal pals get together for a weekend of crafting, the majority are into scrapbooking, some are into off the page projects which can be quite big, some knit, one does mosaics and a few of us make cards.

We all like to eat lollies, eat good food, shop, craft and chat and it's a great girly weekend. Unfortunately I came down with a head cold and had to come home a day early but I still got 48 hours of quality crafting time and finished off a lot of projects.

It's also tradition to swap ATC (artist trading cards) and the theme this year was Christmas. I ended up using my favourite stamp sets from last year Ugly and Bright plus Yeti or Not (both Lawn Fawn) and downsizing Card 5 which you can see HERE for my ATCs this year. We had to make 15 so I used different colour combos and different cute critters on each tag. I also gave everyone a wee tag they could add to the back of the card to cover up the ATC info with a "To: and From:" stamped on it so they could use it as a gift card. It's definitely going to be one of my gift card designs for this year as I have so many stamped and coloured images as I really only needed one critter/card plus tree/s and presents to make it work.


The Lawn Fawnatics current challenge is Christmas in July and OMG there are some amazing inspiration for cards and tags. I think I maybe CASE-ing a few as they are so stinking cute. The challenge has just kicked off so hopefully I'll have a go again re-entering with a full sized card or 2 as well. But this is one challenge I try to enter as someone is picked randomly to win a $50 gift card from the Lawn Fawn shop, and it could be me or it could be you if you enter too.



✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen