5 August 2023

Craft Roulette #175

Today's tricky spin was Colors : "Craft Roulette colors". 

I love the "team orange" vs "team purple" joking that happens on Craft Roulette - they even sell merchandise, so I used those 2 colours to make a night sky. The rest was pretty easy complete with a picket fence bottom border. Having the 4 parameters makes it actually really easy to make a card and it will be FUNN to go see what everyone came up, which is the most funn. 


I have to admit my tortoiseshell cat on the fence looks a bit like a hamster but hopefully hamsters don't have such long tails but still a cutie.

Stamps: Cool Cat and Cool Cats (both from MFT stamps)
Distress Oxides: Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion, Black Soot

I've used my Copics to colour up the stamped images. I've also misted Frost shimmer spray on my ink blended background to create some stars.

PS my team is the colour of the sentiment banner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen