25 August 2023

Sketch for a teen

This is the current challenge at AAA cards and surprisingly quite hard for me as I don't really make cards for teens anymore. Now we are grandparents in time I guess I will start buying some useful sets for older children but the grand kiddies are 1 and 3 so I'm safe for quite awhile.

So looking at what I own a neon rainbow done CAS was as good as I could get for the moment. I love the card and this set which will not retire from my stash.


Supply List:
Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness (SU!)
Ink (all SU!): Polished Pink, Lemon Lime Twist and Tahitian Tide
Paper: Neenah Solar White #110
Challenge: AAA #247


This was a great challenge as it really made me think about how I would make a card for a teen. Do check out the cool inspiration at AAA cards from the DT and the other participants. 

I may have to keep thinking about this challenge some more now I've gone to "enter it" I'm now thinking I need to incorporate in the 2 blocks plus maybe a silhouette. Anyhow I love my rainbow card it's much brighter than normal and my 3 year old granddaughter had fun making a pink and orange one; which are her favourite colours. You have to love a MISTI for stamping with her even if there is more ink on the door than on the stamp.
✿ Karen ✿

1 comment:

  1. Super simple colourful card - love your choice of colours and the arched sentiment. Thanks for keeping it CAS and playing along with us at AAA Cards.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen