17 October 2023

Clean and simple thanks card

There's a cool challenge at Addicted to CAS at the moment which is just to use dies on your card (plus be CAS), you can stamp a sentiment if you choose to as well. I have to admit one of my favourite and old dies in my stash is the Thanks Scalloped Border (SSS) so the sentiment is also part of the die.



Supply List:
Paper: Neenah White #80, Purple Posy (SU!), Fresh Freesia (SU!)
Dies: Thanks Scalloped Border (SSS), Pierced Blooms (SU! - flower), Spring Foliage (PPP - flower centre)

Well that was quick and easy and a great card to mass produce.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen