19 October 2023

Hello Sunshine

Less is More's current challenge caught my eye probably because it wasn't about Fall/Autumn or orange. Today was a truly glorious day; being a balmy sunny Spring day.


Even the colours of the inks I've chosen reflect Summer (Sunshine and Ocean Breeze; both from Pinkfresh Studio). The fab swimsuit is from SU! Sunny Splash, as is the sentiment. I made a mask for the swimsuit and then blended the Ocean Breeze ink through a Beach Sunset stencil (LF) the waves. I normally use darker inks for this set but felt I had to stick with "yellow" to be sunny :)

 If you feel like you need some sunshine in your life right now, do check out all the inspiration at the Less is More's site.

✿Karen✿

3 comments:

  1. This is a perfect sunny card! I love the layout and colors you've chosen!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy we all need more sunshine in our life!

      Delete
  2. Super simply effective card. Love the colour scheme tying in with our badge ;)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen