22 October 2023

Flipping Awesome

Sharing the cards I made at Lawn Fawn's Create with Us online class yesterday. Lawn Fawn have so many cool interactive dies and becoming a fawnie late in their history is a bit tragic I HAVE MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH FUN!! This card used a interactive die called Flipping Awesome and it sure is.

If you click on the link above it will take you to the video plus a downloadable PDF with all the cutting and colouring instructions for the cards.


Now pull on the tab to let the fun begin:



 
The second card we made used 3 stamp sets from their latest release plus the fab Winter Wonderland window die plus we used their Pixie Dust sparkle glitter paper which is so pretty and sparkly plus dies cut like butter using it. I used the wrong branch below, it should have been bigger so the "snow" is more obvious and I also should have used the smaller pinecone. I didn't see their were 2 pinecones but I had to pick between 3 branches but all would work fine honestly.


This card is so pretty in real life but I know the flipping card will be loved by the kids but both fun cards and love the green/strawberry red vibe as Jenn Shurkus can't do true red, but I'm converted. Big thanks to Jenn and Kelly Marie for another fab class. 

✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen