17 March 2024

Just one more Green card

I've found a new challenge blog called Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge. It looks a fun challenge site and it's always good to start on the Christmas cards early, the only twist is you need to add a hot drink to the card. Surprisingly even though I can't start my day without a coffee or two I don't own many coffee stamps (or tea or hot chocolate). But of course there are one or two in different sets. So this month's challenge is to link up a newly created Christmas/Holiday themed card with at least one Green element! Your card can be Coffee, Tea or Hot Cocoa! Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge both would like A Bit O' Green too!




Supply List:
Stamps: Xmas Selfies (MFT), Holiday Helpers (LF - wee hot chocolate cup), Hand Lettered Holiday Background (SSS)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Clair Nocturne, Granny Apple Green (SU!)
Paper: Granny Apple Green (SU!), Xpress IT blending, Neenah Solar White #110
Other: Gelli roll 10 pen (Sakura), Quickie glue pen (Sakura), Prisma glitter (LF), Copics, Selfie square die (MFT), 1mm foam square (SP), Memento Tuxedo black pen

EDITED 1/4/24: My card got a honourable mention at CCCC


✿Karen✿

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Celeste I'm looking at it on my shelf of this week's cards and going wow that is seriously cute, need to make a few more. I love how Challenges make you make something you wouldn't normally create and then you go wow I like it.

      Delete
  2. oh how CUTE. I love how your card turned out.
    Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy it was fun working with coloured card stock, need to do it more.

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen