20 March 2024

Guest star stamper time..

I'm very excited to be the guest star stamper at The Color Throwdown for this week's challenge and even more excited when I saw I had the fun colours of pink, green and pink to work with.


I have to be honest I went with what was on my desk for this challenge, I often spend so long thinking about my card I never make one or as has happened recently someone used what I was going to use so I have to start again.

I still had some gold embossed Fluttering Butterflies from my recent Create and Connect with Pinkfresh Studio (PFS) sitting there waiting to be coloured up as I still haven't done my make and takes or finished off the last 2 classes. I also had a birthday sentiment with Bubblegum (bright pink) left over from a card I made for another pink, yellow and green challenge the other day too.



This is such a pretty stamp set we received at the event and the great news for you it's in their next release coming next week, so you can get your hands on it too as it truly is FAB! It also has a coordinating washi which is really stunning but the cool thing about having the stamp and stencil I can make it any colour I want.

Supply List:
Stamps: Fluttering Butterflies (PFS), Easy Expressions : Birthday (The Ton)
Pink inks (all PFS): Ballet Slipper, Sparkling Rose, Bubblegum
Yellow inks (all PFS): Lemon Whip, Sunshine, Sweet Mustard
Green inks (all PFS):  Fresh Pear, Grassy Knoll, Key Lime
Other inks: Warm Buff (PFS), Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Neenah white, Lemon Lolly (SU!)
Other: Floral Grid coverplate (PFS), Gilded EP (BM), Notched Corner Frame dies (PFS), Twilight Ombre glitter drops (PFS), 1/2" and 1/4" blending brushes (PFS)
Challenges: CTD#785

It's lovely working with these Spring-like colours as Autumn is arriving early by the look of it in New Zealand. Thanks for popping in and I hope you can join in too with these pretty colours. I'm looking forward to what the DT comes up too so do check it all out.
✿Karen✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen