15 March 2024

Masculine Monster Fun

I have to admit when I saw the latest colour challenge at The Color Throwdown I wrinkled my nose up, thinking gosh that's hard and quite dull but wow do I love how my wee monster in the box tuned out in these colours, I would go so far as to say I love it!!



Copics I used (NB: I didn't use the E08 just the E07 to make the brown combo a tad more redder):


The blue panel has been cut with Altenew's Mix and Match Frame die-set. But this was a really easy card to create and just perfect for a nephew's birthday card. Well this colour challenge totally surprised me, so I challenge you to have a go, you too might surprise yourself. If you can't find time or feeling stuck do check out all the inspiration at The Color Throwdown blog.


Now the last time I coloured this wee monster up from Monster Fun set (Gerda Steiner Designs) it looked totally different (click HERE to see) but both ways are fabulous as it's such a fun set. I'm also going to enter my boy's birthday card at Addicted to Stamps & More's latest challenge as they are asking for "birthday".


Thanks for popping in and can you see the additional adorable wee watermark from Gerda Steiner on my "card alone" as they have a really fun challenge going on at the moment for an Easter Egg hunt if you use any of their stamps and share online.

✿Karen✿

2 comments:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen