19 June 2023

Craft Roulette #168

I loved the spin of the wheel this week and it gave me the perfect opportunity to stamp up my new Mama Elephant stamp set; I have had my eyes on this set (Flower Friends), Flower Shower and Rainy Days forever and ever. Finally I got them  all last week so was dying to play with them. The first thing I discovered the stamp I used is not a chicken, it's a KANGAROO, which is too, too funny. I really thought it was a beak on his face but then thought why has it got bunny ears and whoo it also has a tail. So I was really confused by now and had to go to the Mama Elephant site to see what it really was. A chicken wearing an orange daisy would have been even more perfect but the wee roo is adorable too.


This week's spin of the wheel gave us these parameters to work with:


I have added gold gel pen to the bee's stripes plus gold embossed my sentiment. I have Copic coloured up my images. I used a post it note as a mask for my grassy area which is created with Twisted Citron distress oxide ink and I thought about sponging the sky but settled on some clouds with a Lawn Fawn die and their Pearlescent vellum paper which I love. I also love that the pearly sheen means you don't see the wee glue drop or mini foam square behind it either. This week I loved Mary's funn shaker card and the evil chicken card that the guest Maymay created, so it is well worth checking out HERE.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen