28 June 2023

Take one stencil continued

Continuing on with my blogging of my Virtual Creative Art Retreat Journey with Jenn Shurkus. I blogged the other day (HERE) about the amazing Quatrefoil stencil from Newton's Nook that we used to make 3 different backgrounds.

Today I thought I would blog as my record of My INKredible Journey about the 2 other cards, starting off with the cat in the hanging basket that we got to colour up like Mr. Harley (Jenn's cat).



Stamp set: Newton's Hanging Basket (Newton's Nook)

Amazingly no glitter has been used in making this card, but we gave added interest to the hanging basket by adding flicks of our BG markers. Greens and blues are my favourite colours so this card resonates with me.



Stamps: Melody (Purple Onion Designs)

Glitter has been added to one and a half columns on the Quatrefoil pattern with a Quickie glue pen (Sakura) and Prisma glitter (LF). The fox has been grounded with wee dots of various Toner Grey markers.

Well I just loved both these card backgrounds and the critters too. I am absolutely loving this virtual class with Jenn and it is now my number one for next year 2024, same time by the sound of it (first week in June).

Four cards down, nine to go ;)

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen