7 June 2023

Tra la la

Just Add Ink have a very interesting challenge this week to "add music"

Lucky for me I received in one of virtual card kits this adorable "Gillian the singing fox" which is a Purple Onions Design unmounted red rubber stamp. I hate I have no dies and I can't see where I am stamping but OMG it stamps so good and to be honest one of the many tips Jenn Shurkus shared as part of her Creative Art Journey is to use the brush tip of a black Memento pen on fussy cut images is a good one to tuck away in your brain.


It's a bit crazy here after being away all weekend and now I have a girlfriend staying and she's in the room I I take my photos in, in the morning, so I'll try and get a better shot later but as we plan to be out all day this maybe as good as I can get as the challenge closes today.

Supply List:
Stamps: Gillian (POD)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Paper: Neenah White, Into the Woods Remix (LF), Soft Suede (SU!)
Other: Simple stitched tree border die (LF), Copic markers, foam squares (SP), white gel pen, Inside Out Stitched rectangle die (LF)
Challenges: JAI #655



This was not my original idea but I have been colouring the Gillian image so many times, I thought I would use her for the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. A very cute card - such a happy little fox. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute fox and love that he is singing and playing his trumpet too. Fabulous design! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan it is quite an adorable image

      Delete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen