11 June 2023

Just Plane Awesome

Was the title of the latest FREE Lawn Fawn Class with Kelly Marie and Jenn and it was awesome!! My friend Sarah came and created live with me too which is a lot of fun as well.

 I absolutely love these classes as it's a great way to create a few cards and hear some banter and some gossip of what's coming (unfortunately the goss is it's dogs  for the next release in a few weeks time- which does not make my heart sing but maybe my bank balance will be happy). Even if you don't have the stamp sets the blending could be used with other small images.

Apart from the inks which I have used my own everything else is pretty well on the supply list which you can download as a PDF from the website  Create with Us. The PDF also has the Copic colouring guide too.

Both the cards we made:



Card one uses Lemon Whip, Mint, Ocean Breeze and Soft Liliac inks from Pinkfresh Studios. My cloud stencils come from MFT stamps (I have cloud, rolling cloud and mini clouds).


Card 2 got a wee bit changed  for multiple reasons. I've used Distress Oxides for blending: Scattered Straw (all over the card stock) then clouds added with Shaded Lilac. As we were doing it Sarah and I were saying maybe we could miss step one and have just used So Saffron card. Funnily enough we thought we knew what we were doing so we also die cut out our blended sky piece with the Inside Out Stitched rectangle die; we blame Pete as he called us for lunch as we told him we were ready but he was too efficient and too fast, he must have been hungry. We had to tweak it a bit and my panels are now on a So Saffron card from Stampin' Up! so So Saffron did end up being used for the card. So our card looks different than class example theirs's shows more Spiffy Speckles DSP but ours is still AWESOME too.  

I can't wait for next week's Live class with Jenn Shurkus from Creative Chick Classes where we are doing Summer Loving, funnily enough today is our first real frost here in the Waikato but the sun is shining!.

✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen