2 June 2023

Time to use dies only

Hi everyone the latest challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics challenge blog is to make a card with dies only (obviously Lawn Fawn dies). I try to definitely enter these challenges as the winner is chosen by random number generator and you receive a $50 gift card to spend in the Lawn Fawn shop; so everyone has a chance of winning and the odds are pretty good too. You can read about it and see all the other cool entries HERE.

As it's a long time till Valentine's day I thought I would use another colour other than pink or red and I think that Fake Tan is the perfect orange that was missing in my craft life until I discovered it. I just love it so you're sure to see it again and OMG the name just makes me laugh out loud for real too.


All supplies used are Lawn Fawn other than the Kraft and black glitter paper which are in my stash and the Neenah Solar White 110# base.
  • Fake Tan cardstock
  • Hearts and Stars Skinny Tag
  • All My Heart stampset
  • Giant XOXO die
  • Quilted Heart Backdrop: Portrait coverplate die
Well fingers crossed no. 117 is the number selected.




✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen