30 June 2023

Shaker cards for grown ups

Another stunning card from my Virtual Creative Art Retreat and its teal and bright pink - it must be a Jenn Shurkus card. It also incorporates my favourite stamp company Pinkfresh Studios I love their stamps, stencils, dies, hot foil plates and coverplate dies. We were very fortunate to receive the In My Heart stamp set and co-ordinating die in our event kit plus Jenn had provided us with a Mermaid card which had been die cut with the stunning Ornate Medallion coverplate, also from Pinkfresh Studios. The mermaid card stock is such a pretty teal blue and it sounds like it's been out of stock for the last 18 months with Lawn Fawn, sounds like Jenn bought so much it might be OOS again.

Normally what I love about the Pinkfresh Studio stamps is you colour them in with a stencil and a blending brush but with Jenn we got to colour them in with our Copics and wow it sure packs a punch and then we used our fab Trinity Stamps confetti mix to make a shaker card. I love these sequins and sure hope they do sell them to the public eventually. I've only been using the blue ones in the pack until now but now you can see there are white and pink ones (pink hearts too).


We've used Glossy Accents (RNG) and Prisma glitter to make the buds and the centres of the big pink flowers pop. 



Wow it's getting to the stage when I don't know hoe I'll ever be able to give these cards away, guess it means I have to make more ;)
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen